Policies for Customers, Public and Private Events
We all enjoy the great outdoors especially with a glass of wine here at SMV. We welcome many customers during the week and especially on weekends. So, we like to take this time to direct your responsible attention to these core policies important for a fun and safe visit for you, your family and friends:
- Children are welcome at SMV. Please make sure that children are supervised by a parent or adult guardian at all times.
- Balls and frisbees are permitted only on the upper terrace.
- SMV is a non-smoking establishment in all areas of our property.
- Dogs are welcome. Please keep them outdoors and on a leash.
- You are welcome to bring a small picnic to enjoy outside.
- Outdoor seating fills up quickly. If you plan to arrive after 1 pm on the weekend, please bring a blanket and/or lawn chair.
- Umbrellas are available during the summer, but will remain down in the event of inclement weather/wind.
- Firepits are available on winter weekends, but are weather dependent.
- Indoor seating in Tasting Room is limited. Groups of more than 4 persons are required to use outdoor tables, weather dependant. If inclement weather, we cannot accomodate large (5 or more) walk-in groups in the Tasting Room.
- We do not accept limos, buses or large groups without advance notice – please call 301.605.0130 prior to your visit to make a reservation.
- Private parties and events must be scheduled two weeks prior to an event. SMV Events fees and conditions will apply. Click here to download our Private Events scheduling and fee information or contact Jeff at email@example.com or 301-605-0130.