A Reminder of Our Customer Policies
As spring turns to summer, we all enjoy the great outdoors especially with a glass of wine here at SMV. We are busier at this time of year and welcome many customers during the week and especially on weekends. So, we like to take this time to direct your responsible attention to these five core policies important for a fun and safe visit for you, your family and friends:
- Please do not enter any area of the vineyard or SMV buildings marked ‘private property’ or ‘SMV personnel only’. This is a large property with plenty of open space for activities to be enjoyed. However, there are buildings, equipment and areas in and around the vineyard that are off limits to the public for your safety and our privacy. Please speak with a SMV staff person if you are interested in guided tours for the winery or other areas.
- Please treat other customers with courtesy and respect their space for enjoying their picnicking, socializing and activities.
- SMV is a non-smoking establishment in all areas of our property.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES are permitted at any time on the premises.
- We do not accept limos, buses or large groups without advance notice. Please call 301.605.0130 prior to your visit to make a reservation.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these policies. We look forward to seeing you here at SMV!